This work strand will involve:
- Continue to work to maximise the findings of the combined sets of benchmarking data work on FE college leavers and apprentice progression, commissioned by Linking London and produced by Hugh Joslin and Sharon Smith, University of Greenwich
- Ensure that the third phase of the progression data work on college learners 2012 – 2015 is commissioned and delivered during the autumn of 2016
- Work with the University of Greenwich to support partners to access individual institutional progression data reports to contribute to evidence for SASS, Ofsted reports, curriculum and course planning and other developments
- Provide opportunities for partners to share issues, findings and best practice in data capture and use by linking with other organisations involved in data work e.g. London Councils Young People Skills and Education, UEL, Association of College, the Institute of Education and London boroughs
- Continue to update partners on Labour Market Information (LMI) research as well as providing customised reports using our ESMI LMI interrogation tool
- Ensure partners are informed of developments London wide in relation to the effective use of data for planning purposes and identify best practice, evaluation and impact including the Higher Education Access Tracker (HEAT) service offer.