“Working with Linking London has many advantages, from networking with other colleges and universities, to being able to step away from the day job knowing that you are going to work with a group of like-minded people, represent my college and bring back fresh ideas and new perspectives from a wide variety of industry experts and practitioners.
The high calibre of speakers at the Linking London events and the wide selection of topics are very relevant, extremely current and always engaging. I depart from any Linking London meeting having learned something new that I can take back to the workplace - whether it is increase in knowledge or an entirely new concept, research finding or area of practice”.
-Nicola Dean, Head of Higher Education & Professional Studies, Bromley College of Further and Higher Education
'Working in partnership to create opportunities'
Linking London is a partnership of educational organisations that work collaboratively to maximise its contribution to targeted widening participation, student engagement and success, social mobility and in pursuit of improvements in social justice through education. The core aims of our partnership are to support recruitment, retention and progression to and through higher education.
In the uncertain environment in which we are working there has never been a more important time for partnership and collaborative working. Membership of Linking London provides a forum for information sharing, problem solving and networking. This means that educationalists in London have a collective voice, across all education sectors. We offer members:
- Staff development, events and networking opportunities
- A collaborative outreach and information, advice and guidance (IAG) service
- Higher education in further education (HE in FE) dedicated network
- A series of newsletters and publications to keep you up-to-date with the education sector
- Support in addressing the National strategy for access
- Data research on the progression of college learners in London
- A forum for keeping up-to-date with all the latest qualification developments
- An experienced and dedicated central team to support, broker and work on your behalf
About the partnership