'Working in partnership to create opportunities'
Linking London is a partnership of educational organisations that work collaboratively to maximise its contribution to targeted widening participation, student engagement and success, social mobility and in pursuit of improvements in social justice through education. The core aims of our partnership are to support recruitment, retention and progression to and through higher education.
In the uncertain environment in which we are working there has never been a more important time for partnership and collaborative working. Membership of Linking London provides a forum for information sharing, problem solving and networking. This means that educationalists in London have a collective voice, across all education sectors. We offer members:
- Staff development, events and networking opportunities
- A collaborative outreach and information, advice and guidance (IAG) service
- Higher education in further education (HE in FE) dedicated network
- A series of newsletters and publications to keep you up-to-date with the education sector
- Support in addressing the National strategy for access and student success (SASS)
- Data research on the progression of college learners in London
- A forum for keeping up-to-date with all the latest qualification developments
- An experience and dedicated central team to support, broker and work on your behalf
About the partnership