'Working in partnership to create opportunities'
Linking London is a partnership of educational organisations that work collaboratively to maximise their contribution to targeted student engagement and success, social mobility and in pursuit of improvements in social justice through education. The core aims of our partnership are to support recruitment, retention and progression to and through higher education.
In the uncertain environment in which we are working there has never been a more important time for partnership and collaborative working. Membership of Linking London provides a forum for information sharing, problem solving and networking. This means that educationalists in London have a collective voice, across all education sectors. We offer members:
- Staff development, events and networking opportunities
- A collaborative outreach and information, advice and guidance (IAG) service
- Higher education in further education (HE in FE) dedicated network
- A consultancy and brokerage service
- A dedicated network officer and a central team
- A range of monthly newsletters keeping you up to date with everything going on in the education sector as well a series of publications on important topics in education
About the partnership